Thursday, February 19, 2009

Training

Well, I've had a good 3 week block of training so far, and am looking forward to my upcoming rest week. I've got one last set of tempo to do today (courtesy of coach squirrel), and then a nothing cat 5 race this weekend. Yeah, super boring.

You know, I mostly just get tired of riding the same section of road for weeks on end. When I was doing muscle tension intervals, I pretty much just went up to the parkway. With tempo, I have just gone on the Rosman loop and on Island Ford. It gets boring after a while. Yeah.

Tonight I'm going to play trivia at Square Root. I'm looking forward to some domination, and hopefully, maybe, with some luck, my team can finally get away from being the "Banana Bears" or whatever ridiculous banana combination we come up with at the moment. I'm going for "The Trivia Domination Squad", or TTDS for short. I feel like if we do that, talk all kinds of trash, and get on a serious training plan and have a selection committee for our final spots, we can't lose.

Speaking of not being able to lose, guess what is coming up in less than 2 weeks... BREVARD COLLEGE ROAD CYCLING!!! It is going to be off the chain. We get to stay with the Cowies and Chaputs for the first race, and I'll go ahead and say it, it is going to be full on! What happens when you mix a bunch of dumb mountain bikers in with some road racing? We'll find out in Ga...

Later.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

TDS is copyrighted. you are breaking the law. you owe me, justin miles, talent, and steven 5 dollars.

TDS!!!!!!