Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dahlonega

So, I'm down here at the Cowie house rocking out on some road bikes in the rain. This morning was awesome, we had a TTT at 9. We started in the rain. We finished in the rain. We got 3rd. We raced 2 other teams. We were done and headed back to the house by 10:30, and have been hanging out ever since. We've had a really good time.

There has been some killer food thanks to the Cowie mom and dad, and I think I might puke if I eat another of their awesome cookies. Tristan, squirrel, Julia and I played Halo for a while today, that was sweet. Julia killed us all. I took a nap for a while, and then came back to playing Halo. It's been full on all day. We were finally forced to play some kind of salad game by the girls, and even though we were getting manhandled by the overwhelming girl factor going on, we stuck it out to the end. Not sure why I told you all of that. Maybe just to give you an idea of how pinned we have been today.

Tomorrow is going to be another awesome rainy day, maybe even snowy. I'm looking forward to it immensely. Really.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: