Monday, February 9, 2009

I got some killer riding in this week end... a (almost) 3 hour ride with Julia and then a killer Lake Logan loop on the "community" ride. Good stuff. I kinda forgot to drink anything on the roadie ride, so I came very close to bonking on the 215 climb, but after guzzling some Powerbar Endurance (courtesy of Powerbar and Brevard College Cycling) and eating some Powerbar Bar (also courtesy of the same), I was back on track.
We ended up riding for just under 5 hours, and then hit up some Mexican't for lunch.

I'm starting to feel a little better on the bike... I think that the muscle tension workouts did some good, and losing some weight has moved me back towards fighting shape. It's still base, but with road stuff coming up at the end of the month, I feel like I'm in a good place for the coming season.

Now if I could just get my computer to stop being clapped out, I would be happy.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

thats a good looking new pic up there st. marie!! rut it up son...