Friday, April 10, 2009

Group Rides and Hangouts

First off, I would like to say that the BMB hangout this morning was totally awesome. Totally. I got to hang out with some awesome people for a couple of hours while eating some totally awesome food and drinking an awesome drink (that no one else respects the deliciousness of except for me). Thank you Tellman family (and Julia for the drink). If you haven't been to a hangout, you should come. They're the jam.

Second, I went on the Sycamore Cycles group ride last night. It was super fun. There were 20 people who headed out with us, and I would say the general vibe was pretty much just people lovnig to ride their bikes. We rode Twin Falls, which usually isn't my favorite ride, but last night it was hooking up. The usual group pinned it up the climb, which was alright, and then chilled going down the singletrack. Props to Julia for being a badass and keeping up with the fast guys on the climb, and then killing it on the road back (I'm pretty sure she took a flyer near the sprint just to see if she could sneak away with it). And props to Wes D for winning the most important sprint of the week over some really tough competition. Anyway, good ride. Good times. The only thing that I'm bummed about is the fact that Julia and I had to skip out on Chapala to go to class that only ended up lasting for about 20 minutes and didn't require us to be there. That sucked.

And now it's raining. And not just raining, but full on storming. Like with lightning and stuff. And I have to walk to class shortly. It's a good thing this campus is so small, or I would be soaked walking to the other side.

And my wrist hurts. So I think I'm gonna stop typing now. Yeah.

1 comment:

The Hoo said...

why does your wrist hurt, hmm? creo que tĂș te amas demasiado...