Monday, April 27, 2009

The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Related video worth checking out...

The team went down to Georgia, we were looking for a race to win. We was in a bind 'cause we were out of time: and we was tryin’ to grab a meal.
When we came across a late night race around the block where all the racers were hot.
And the Hoo jumped up on a great big fence and said: "Boys let me tell you what: "I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a bike racer too."
And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you ride a pretty hot lap, boys, but give our team their due: I bet a night’s sleep against your watts, 'cause I think we’re better than you."
Skeletor said: "My face is creepy and it might just be a sin, But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cause I'm the sketchiest that's ever been."

Racers pump up your tires and rip your bike real hard.
'Cause hells broke loose in Georgia and the Manimal deals the cards.
And if you win you get this shiny bike here made of gold.
But if you lose, the monster mile gets your soul.

T Cowie opened up his whoop ass case and said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his shaven legs as he sprinted hard to go.
And he pulled the train across the trail and skeletor made an evil hiss.
Then a band of pros joined in the chase and it sounded something like this.
(insert BRAAAP)
When the race had finished, Tristan said: "Well you're pretty good ol' sons.
But when I get back from Germany I'll have to show ya’ll how it’s done."

And we played fire on the mountain, ride boys, ride.
828’s in the house of the risin' sun.
We up in the bakery pickin' out dough.
"Granny gear off, it’s a big dog show!"
"Go, team, go!."

The Kenda boys bowed their heads because they knew that they'd been beat.
They laid that golden bike on the ground at Tristan’s feet.
Tristan said: "Ya’ll just come on back if you ever want to try again.
I told you once, you sons of a bitches, we're the best that's ever been."

And we played fire on the mountain, ride boys, ride.
828’s in the house of the risin' sun.
We up in the bakery pickin' out dough.
"Granny gear off, it’s a big dog show!"
"Go, team, go!"

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

hahaha awesome!!



and the word verification for this is, no shit....

brapppp.

wow.

dano out.