Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just woke up... ish. I've not been able to sleep past 7 for the past couple of weeks, so I'm pumped to get some more sleep. Particularly with this weekend coming. We're going to go down to Georgia and watch Twilight, and then drive back up to Winder to race some mountain bikes. It's gonna be fun. Good times, cool people, not much sleep, lots of bikes. Awesome.

Also, I've been reading Todd Wells' blog, and it's a pretty cool view into the world cup racing stuff. It's also cool since he always trains with Susi and Burry. Anyway, if you're bored, check it out here.

And school is finally close to being done. I've got a week and a half of classes left, and a whole bunch of stuff to do before I can be done. Yep. I really should be doing that now, but hey, I'm apparently a slacker.

I just found out an interesting statistic about Twitter, just in case anyone is thinking of opening an account... 35% of all Twitter posters have only 5 people following their posts. That's kinda depressing and not really worth it.

Kinda like blogging.

Later.

No comments: