Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring

Well, I'm really enjoying the weather right now. I started spring break during the first real warm wave that we've had, and let me tell you what, it's awesome. I'm pretty sure that all of the bad feelings I was having towards the world were heavily related to the cold. And I know that the coldness will come back (at the end of the week, apparently), but it is just the promise of spring that makes it all OK.

Anyway, we raced down in Clemson this weekend, which was awesome, largely because of the weather that I've been talking about. I got a bad case of cyclists sunburn, which kinda lets you know how good the weather was. I got mid pack somewhere in both the RR and the Crit, but can't tell you exactly how I did because they still don't have results posted. Good stuff. They aren't up from a week and a half ago either.

After some heavy training this week, I am going to be racing in southish Georgia this weekend. Unfortunately they are having 2 road races and no crits, so my "crit legs" aren't going to be able to come out and play. Not that they are all that good right now anyway, but whatever.

Enjoying spring break, but already bored. Awesome.

Later nerds.

No comments: