Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hobby Park

I did my first mountain bike race of the season this weekend... I did OK, but the point is, I DID MY FIRST MOUNTAIN BIKE RACE OF THE SEASON!!!! It made me happy. I felt OK which was good, since I was a little concerned about where I was with my fitness. But the season is looking like it should be a good one. I don't actually have any idea where I finished, but I didn't blow up and felt strong and finished, so it seems to be all good.

It's also warm. Which is good. And I'm about to go earn some money with a CTS camp. Which is also good. Particularly since I've spent the whole winter without any funds. That was not good.

Finally, it is way too early for me to be overly eager for the semester to end. However, spring fever has hit me. Not cool. As of now, I have 29 days of classes left (not counting weekends). That's 696 hours, or 41,760 minutes, or 2,505,600 seconds. And that second count is less now than when I wrote it. Sweet. I can feel the end coming soon.

1 comment:

Dan Ennis said...

yeha man you raced the icycle. i saw you dont lie, jesus will smite you down.