Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!



Man, Christmas is come and past, and it was awesome. I got to ride (I was going to blog about it, but didn't, I'll include some pictures in this one) which was cool because it was snowy and I rode my cross bike up 215 and off some little side roads. It was pretty sweet. I also got a shiny new helmet too from the girlfriend, which is super awesome.
Since then, I've gotten to ride my road bike a lot, as well as going down to Clemson for some XC and DH action since there is still way too much snow for mountain biking here. I felt much more comfortable on the Clemson DH than I did during the collegiate race, but I'm not any faster, so I guess I still have some work to do on my skillz. Sweet.


(you don't see Tally look like this very often)

Tomorrow is the annual Carolina Crusher road ride, where people who got a bit rowdy the night before get to ride off their hangovers and get their blood pumping pure again. This year will feature a somewhat altered course to avoid all the snow that is still lingering around. Should be fun.

Oh yeah. Merry Christmas to me...

3 comments:

Tristan Cowie said...

I hate you

The Hoo said...

haha he's selling them to me so he can buy XX of course

Matt St. Marie said...

Or maybe just putting them on my enduro...gotta get it lighter somehow I guess.