Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Request...

I know it's been forever since I've blogged, and I'm sorry for that. I know there are 6 of you who are sometimes vaguely interested in what I have to say, but I haven't been keeping you in touch with my life at all. I do promise to come back at some point (probably when I have something interesting to say).

For now, I am breaking my silence to make a request on them world wide internets... I really want Bracken Mountain to come out with their special edition brownies again for this weekend. That would be amazing, and I feel totally fitting with my winter regimen of eating way too much sugar. Baker Bill, I will even come pick out the special M&Ms for the top if you need me to...

So yeah, peppermint brownies. They're the jam. That is all. For now.