Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welp, I've been hanging out a lot recently. Riding a lot too. Did a little group ride today, went up Twin Falls over to Pinnett and down black. It was good times. I don't remember the last time I chilled that much on a group ride... I got hardcore dropped on every climb. Good times.

Speaking of good times, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new baby. I ordered him/her/it earlier this week, and there is a slight chance that it will be here tomorrow and I will get to build it. Although probably not. It's gonna be sick when I do get it though. Once I get it built, I should have some idea of its gender, and then will be able to name it based on that.

And oh yeah, baker Bill just bought a new used stumpy. Now he's big time. I can't wait to hear about this one.

So yeah, now I have to go watch the Gators beat the Sooners. They just scored. It's about time. Go Tim. We seem to be getting some momentum.

Finally, the team is having a fund raiser in a couple of days... its a party style thing, $10 cover, good fun, come check it out. I don't actually have any details, mostly because it hasn't been set up yet, but stay tuned for updates.

No comments: