Sunday, January 25, 2009

50!!!!

This is a momentous occasion... This is my 50th post! I think I should celebrate. I'm just not sure how.

At the moment, I'm watching The Fugitive, which, incidentally, was filmed (at least partially) at Fontana Dam. Since I'm going there next week, I figure that it will be good to catch up on the local history and exciting events. Not only that, but it's a fairly decent movie, and I needed something to distract me from homework.

Speaking of homework, I have way more to do right now than I ever have had before. It seems like I just got in 4 classes that all are big load/heavy study types. It sucks. This is coming up on the 2nd week of school, and I'm slated for my 2nd test, 4th and 5th quizzes, and 4th and 5th extensive homework turn-in assignments. And I've got a lot of reading to catch up on. The biggest problem with all of that is that I just haven't found my grove for studying yet. Come to think of it, I never found it last semester.

AND.... I rode today. For the first time in almost a week. I felt terrible. I don't think that I've ever felt so bad on the bike. I couldn't have kept up with one of my normal rest days. It sucks being slow. I can't believe it. Hopefully I'll get some legs under me before next weekend.

Later guys.

2 comments:

Tristan Cowie said...

maybe you should go out and buy yourself a beer

since you can now....

Dan Ennis said...

yep yep, beer yourself son. and about being sick, its jan-who gives a shit? not me...