Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bummer

Well, the biggest event of the season is behind me, and now I don't know what to do. I think I might try to go to Alabama for the Bump and Grind national, but at the moment I am lacking any kind of motivation, particularly after last year's debacle. We shall see. The logistics are proving to be harder than I thought they would be.

12 Hours of Tsali was a blast. This is the first year that I have been decently happy with my laps, and while I wasn't having a GREAT day on the bike, I was having a blast during the day. We pretty much got our butts kicked from lap one, and ended up being not even in the same playing field as the other teams, but who cares. I was only 25 seconds off of Wes D for one of my laps, and who could complain about that??? (I suppose someone REALLY fast, like Sauser or Tristan, could, cause then they would obviously be having a bad day)

The Sycamore team was out in force, and it seemed like a good time was had by all, and that's what mattered. Our sport team won, our women's team won, and our solo man won. It was a good day.

On a different note, I am trying to figure out what I want to do this summer... what I thought I would be doing kinda fell through, and other than some odd bike camps here and there, I really don't know what will be going on. I'm guessing I will be trying to get fast on the bike, which seems like a pretty good idea, but still, it won't fill a summer completely.

Anyone want to hang out?

No comments: