Tuesday, May 19, 2009

blahh

I've kinda been not very motivated to blog. Like at all. I went to nationals in Colorado, drove all the way there too, and you didn't hear a peep out of me on the blog. Had some good times, didn't talk about them at all. I'm done with school now, but didn't feel like talking about it online. Had fun hanging out, went on some good rides, had some funny stories, but none of them were enough to spur me to writing.

At the moment, I am hanging out in a kick ass hotel in downtown Winston-Salem, chillin and living the high life, but that's not why I'm writing my blog. I mean, I'm having fun, its good times, but nothing to write the web about.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not dead. I really did plan to write some stuff during nationals, but kinda got bored and lost my motivation. I think after school let out, I no longer had the drive to do anything. Maybe someday I'll get it back, and maybe someday I'll have something interesting to say too.

No comments: