Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and uhh...

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged, but there really hasn't been much going on to speak of. I started school back up, which is cool, although I still haven't really gotten back into the swing of things. It usually takes me a good while to get back up to speed, but after two weeks, I'm still just waiting to figure out what's going on.

As a result of my confusion in school, I haven't been riding very much at all. Even in the two weeks that I had not racing, I haven't ridden more than like 7 hours. It's freaking weak. And the worst part is, I don't know where all of my time is going. I'm really not in class all that much, and I'm not working hardly at all, and that's about it. There aren't all that many demands on my time, I just don't know where it is all going.

And I'll also go ahead and say, people really don't want to buy stuff right now... I've been trying hard to sell a hardtail (haha), but haven't had any success. Ebay isn't working out so well, and all of the classified ads sites are pretty much just full of scammers. No one wants to buy anything. I was really hoping to have something a little more trail/gravity worthy than a hardtail race bike, but no dice. Oh well.

And now for the good news... I just got a new phone. Again. And it's way better than my old one that kept messing up every week or so. Sweet. Also, I get to race again this weekend, and hopefully I will have a little bit better time than I did last weekend.

Now I have to go look for something for Julia Goolia's birthday. It's her 21st, and while I'm pretty sure that one is overrated, she is pretty excited. I think I have some ideas, but I guess I'd better come through with something good.

1 comment:

The Hoo said...

DARN RIGHT you better come up with something good...
i mean, i heart you