Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Well, I'm back to riding. I'm happy. My knee just kinda quickly got better and stopped being painful and stiff. I'll probably start doing workouts on the bike starting here soon. I guess I'm gonna have to be in pretty good form for road season starting in FEBUARY! I've never started racing quite that early. It's gonna be good though, I'm looking forward to it.

The BC team started our gym workouts this week (well, actually, we started last week, I started this week). It's cool. We're almost like a real team now.

And I'm super pumped... Today is the last day of classes. I'm actually writing this during my last class of the semester. It's good too, because I only have like 2 real exams, so I'm pretty much just finishing up homework stuff. This break is going to be great, pretty much just riding and hanging out. I need to be strong coming into the next semester. yeah, do work.

Also, Bracken Mountain Bakery is awesome. I highly recommend stopping in there to get a delicious treat to brighten up your day. Not to mention that they sponsor my cycling team, so that's pretty cool too.

Later.

Go Gators!!!!

No comments: