Sunday, August 31, 2008

The calm before the storm

Well, I have started school. I started a while ago actually. And in spite of what I was expecting, I think that it is going to be OK. I am going to have a whole lot of work to do, particularly in Anatomy and Physiology, but hey, that's what I'm going to school for. Regardless of my workload, I am looking forward to having some form of routine in my day. This summer was a lot of fun, but I pretty much just floated around not doing much. As a result, I didn't ride as much as I wanted to, didn't work all that much, and pretty much just wasted time. Once school starts, things change though. I'm sitting at work at the moment, watching cars with bikes attached to them in a wide variety of ways driving by, wishing that I could be out riding. I probably should go work on my bike, but I don't think that I have all the stuff that I need to do so, and I just don't feel like it. I've been riding a lot for the past few days, trying to get the spider webs out of my legs so that I don't die in the short track that opens the collegiate season. Doing a lot of rides has made me realize how much I haven't ridden... I'm not sure what I was doing. Bikes are fun though, so I'm happy to be hurting getting back on the horse. (That was my required equine insert... you're welcome). Sorry that this was boring post that was reaching for something to say, but I promise that once collegiate starts up, I will have much more to write about...

No comments: