Saturday, July 12, 2008

What my life is made of...

My life has a few things that I consider essential to the definition of it. These being (in no order other than as I thought of them...
Bikes
Racing
Fitness
Female company
Work
Sleep
Dr. Pepper
Subway
Battle between the sweet and the healthy
Driving
School
Knowing the plan
Sun
Summer
Music
Looking forward to the next great thing

That pretty much sums up my life at the moment. What also sums up my life at the moment is my extreme excitement about going to nationals. And although I am not overly confident in my current fitness level, I am looking forward to being able to get to travel and have fun with some racing thrown on top of it all. It is going to be a great trip. We are leaving on Monday, and I am going to try to write a blog about every day that I am gone, but I guess that will depend on my Internet connection capabilities.

What defines your life?

No comments: